Sunday, January 6, 2013

Big Bad WDW Puzzle

Walt Disney World Puzzle
Big Bad Wolf and Three Little Pigs
A second of my vintage WDW Christmas gifts that I received this year was this 'Interlocking Picture Puzzle' produced by Jaymar featuring the Big Bad Wolf and Three Little Pigs.  The box has the original Big D/Globe Head logo on the front but other than the obvious Disney short film I don't know the direct connection between this item and the parks.  
It appears that the puzzle was purchased off property at Conley's for 84 cents.  Unless Conley's was a reseller, I am assuming this was sold as a promotional product for the parks.  
When I opened the box, it looked as if the e-bay seller had mixed in another Disney related puzzle.  But upon putting it together, with the quick help of my 10 year old, we discovered a surprise border of Disney characters around the main image.

No comments:

Post a Comment